- October 22, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Employee Monitoring, IT Security
Detect and Control User Behavior changes with Employee Monitoring & Analysis Software
inDefend is an integrated end-point security offering that help organizations detect human behavior well before incidents occur, including time spent by end users in productive and unproductive work, sensitive online searches and chats and various activities in obscured mode to generate actionable cyber intelligence reports. This is achieved by monitoring the exit routes of information from a workstation like USB ports, CD-DVD drives, emails, chat clients etc. It also minimize the loss and theft of critical business data’s.
Stay informed with ‘inDefend’
A next generation technology, inDefend Business uses Cyber security intelligence as a unique approach towards reducing the business risks of a company through intelligent analysis of the information flowing within and outside the company’s network. The protection of data is managed by maintaining relevant data access through device and network access control, simultaneously blocking all kinds of unauthorized removable media devices, websites, and applications like chat and VoIP that can lead to data loss.
- Employee Monitoring & Behavior Analysis: Detailed monitoring and controlling of the employee desktop and laptop activities is being practiced in order to assess the employee behavior.
- Data Leak Prevention & Analysis: Content-based policies are enforced for detection and prevention of confidential information being transmitted by employees via various channels. We built cyber analytics that provide analytics on Data Leak Prevention, Mobile Device Management, Information Rights Management and Employee Behavior platform.
- Encryption: Ensuring data transferred to removable media stays protected in case of loss or theft attempts, by storing information in a password-protected and encrypted vault.
- Employee Forensics: In depth analysis and detection of the employee malicious activities, performed by employees via various channels, with inbuilt tools for performing extreme monitoring.
- Server Activity Monitoring: inDefend performs continuous screen monitoring at high frequency which can be seen as a movie. This will enhance the chances of capturing discrepancies during the connected session with server.