- November 23, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: IT Security
Powerful protection for all Windows Active Directory domain logins, even when credentials are compromised. UserLock helps administrators to manage and secure access for every user, without obstructing employees or frustrating IT. UserLock limits concurrent logins, restricts access, monitors, alerts and reports on session activity throughout the corporate Windows network.
UserLock centralizes & audits all logon events across the whole Windows Active Directory Network. With UserLock you can control, restrict, monitor and alert on all user logons to protect your Network & the data within.
UserLock enables IT to:
- Efficiently mitigate insider threat and respond to suspicious or disruptive behavior
- Alleviate the threat of shared passwords within an organization
- Perform accurate IT forensics in the event of an IT security breach
- Enforce compliance with major regulation such as SOX, FISMA, HIPAA…
- Control Wi-Fi sessions for secure BYOD environments
- Reduce the attack surface of a Windows network infrastructure
- Raise User Security Awareness
Allow restrictions to be set according to user, user group, or organizational unit and according to session type (workstation, terminal, interactive, Internet Information Services, Wi-Fi and VPN).
Restrict and Control User Access
Restrict users to their own workstation or device (including personal devices), IP range, department, floor or building, time + business hours, etc.
Limit or Prevent Concurrent Logins
This makes it impossible for a rogue user to use valid credentials at the same time as their legitimate owner, decreases the likelihood of user sharing passwords as it impacts their own ability to access the network and prevents serious accountability and non-repudiation issues.
With restrictions set, UserLock empowers IT to track, record and automatically block all inappropriate or suspicious sessions.
Real-time Monitoring, Alerts & Responses
UserLock continuously monitors all login and session events, alerting IT of any suspicious or disruptive behavior so they can instantly react with appropriate measures.
Tracking & Reporting
By recording all access events, UserLock offers comprehensive reports and detailed insights to support IT Forensics and legal investigations.
EASE OF USE AND ENTERPRISE VALUE
- EASY SETUP :- Fast to deploy, UserLock is installed in minutes on a standard Windows Server.
- LAUNCH COMMANDS DIRECT FROM THE CONSOLE :- No need to navigate out of the console. Saves time when managing and responding to events.
- POWERSHELL INTEGRATION :- Helps expedite certain tasks and execute personalized requests on the information within UserLock.
- BACKUP :- A UserLock backup server can be installed to guarantee failover.
- AFFORDABLE SOLUTION :- UserLock comes with perpetual license and competitive pricing.
- REMOTE SESSION ADMINISTRATION :- Respond quickly to emergencies no matter where you are.
- INTUITIVE & EASY TO USE :- The GUI features intuitive tabbed navigation, at-a-glance analytics and several personalization options.
- DELEGATE ADMINISTRATION :- Specified users can view and manage sessions without access to more critical settings.
- CERTIFICATION & COMPLIANCE :- Microsoft-certified for compliance & support with Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8. Support for all browsers