- September 10, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: IT Security
UserLock centralizes & audits all logon events across the whole Windows Active Directory Network. With UserLock you can control, restrict, monitor and alert on all user logons to protect your Network & the data within.
UserLock enables IT to:
- Efficiently mitigate insider threat and respond to suspicious or disruptive behavior
- Alleviate the threat of shared passwords within an organization
- Perform accurate IT forensics in the event of an IT security breach
- Enforce compliance with major regulation such as SOX, FISMA, HIPAA…
- Control Wi-Fi sessions for secure BYOD environments
- Reduce the attack surface of a Windows network infrastructure
- Raise User Security Awareness
Allow restrictions to be set according to user, user group, or organizational unit and according to session type (workstation, terminal, interactive, Internet Information Services, Wi-Fi and VPN).
RESTRICT AND CONTROL USER ACCESS
Restrict users to their own workstation or device (including personal devices), IP range, department, floor or building, time + business hours, etc.
LIMIT OR PREVENT CONCURRENT LOGINS
This makes it impossible for a rogue user to use valid credentials at the same time as their legitimate owner, decreases the likelihood of user sharing passwords as it impacts their own ability to access the network and prevents serious accountability and non-repudiation issues.
With restrictions set, UserLock empowers IT to track, record and automatically block all inappropriate or suspicious sessions.
REAL-TIME MONITORING, ALERTS & RESPONSES
UserLock continuously monitors all login and session events, alerting IT of any suspicious or disruptive behavior so they can instantly react with appropriate measures.
TRACKING & REPORTING
By recording all access events, UserLock offers comprehensive reports and detailed insights to support IT Forensics and legal investigations.